Sunday, October 7, 2012

Free iPad Stand Sewing Pattern!

Click on the photo to download the PDF Sewing Pattern immediately! 
 
You will be the talk of the coffee shop with this cute stand for your iPad or tablet!  You can use this stand for your Kindle, Nook or other brand eReaders, its just a little wider than the reader in size.  Either way, your hands are free while your device is held at the perfect viewing angle.  Peel open the velcro and your stand folds flat to slip into your carrying case.

Of course, you will want to make a matching case.  I have 4 different iPad/Tablet case designs that this stand will fit neatly into.  (the Top-Zip iPad case for an uncovered device may not have enough room as it is designed to fit snugly)


The FREE pattern is available for immediate download in my Craftsy Store.  If you have always wanted to sample a Gaila Designs Pattern, here is your opportunity!  Thank you for giving it a try.

http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/sewing/accessory/free-ipad-stand-sewing-pattern/32508

Makes a great gift, super easy and fast to make.  Your friends will love that you made it just for them!

Happy Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. I have a question. I want to make 2 of these for friends. They have 10.5"X6.9" tablets. will these work for those 2 tablets? I wish I had a tablet to test it on but I do not. Please let me know? thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find any link to download on your craftsy store. Please kinkly help me with it. Thank you so much.

    -- Phuong

    ReplyDelete